Monday, June 2, 2008

poetic

When i was in my teens i used to wake in the middle of the night and have to write a poem down. my disclaimer is i never said they where amazing but recently i wrote a poem but short of publishing it with Poetry.com i had nothing to do with it so i thought maybe if i can keep one blog going maybe i can keep 2 going. i will probably not update this blog as often as i will try not to add nonsense if you love writing poetry drop me a line and i will get you added as a contributor so you can add your poetry here too!my book where i write my poetry is packed already so i will intersperse my old poetry with new things i write! I hope you enjoy and feel free to be critical if i can improve my poetry i would love too!

2 comments:

Caroline Elia Seguritan said...

You're so cool! Way to put yourself out there. Good luck with the move, I can't believe you've already packed some stuff. Loves! And tell Emma I miss "making crafts" with her...she's hilarious.

Caroline Elia Seguritan said...

I tried to leave a comment and nothing happened...Ok so here it is again. I love your new blogspot, good for you! I can't believe that you've already started to pack...way good for you. Loves! Tell Emma that I miss "making crafts" with her. Ciao!