Monday, December 8, 2008

Life

Life
what?
Life
How to explain:
Its like a mountain
No-one reaches the top
without falling back down
what happens at the top?
you die.
Is my mountain as big as yours?
No but it might be bigger it might be smaller
there's hidden crevices, sheer cliffs
How will I know?
you wont you just crawl out climb up
carry on reach the top
whats at the top?
happiness.
happiness and death?
yes.
How?
happiness is peace. death is peace.
I don't want to die
I'm sorry
what?
your mountain was small
but...
I'm sorry
you've reached the top
How?
You climbed faster than i did
can i fall down?
You will
How?
The mountain has two sides life and death
Ive climbed life?
yes , now you can fall in death with peace
when? now?
now....goodbye
are you still here ?
Have you gone?
why was your mountain so small
you where too young too beautiful
peaceful
my dear child enjoy yourself in death
as it wasn't possible in life
Its over I will join you soon
I'm old and so very tired goodbye sweet child

about 1996

No comments: